I cannot share enough about the benefits of doing mini facials at home.
This has been my go-to facial for the past five years when I need a boost before a party or I feel myself wanting to pick at my blackheads.
I recommend this weekly exfoliation and mask if you are a picker. This facial really helps. I have shared this with my clients for years with much success.
Being a recovering picker myself, I am happy to say that I have not ritually picked my face for seventeen years! I was a daily picker for 10 years! I am Karen, and I am a picker! 😉
If you are not a picker, these mini-facials are super easy and cost effective.
You can do this mini-facial before you shower or without. Do what works best for your life and schedule.
Time Commitment: 5 – 10 minutes
Steps on How to Give Yourself a Mini-Facial At Home:
- Remove makeup and cleanse skin with warm water. Towel dry.
Moisten skin with water or toner. Massage a quarter size amount of Miss Karen Gentle Daily Exfoliant on face, neck, upper chest, back of ears for at least one minute. Few minutes is best. If it begins to feel like it does not have a nice slip, run warm water over your hands. Your hands should glide smooth, not drag the skin. Wash off with warm water.
- Remove mask with cold water. Personally I jump in the shower and wash my hair so I can immediately apply my products and makeup.
- Apply Miss Karen Exfoliating Toner with cotton ball or gauze. This product contains mild, natural exfoliators that hydrate at the same time. Great for brightening and softening blackheads. Great for all skin types.
- Apply Miss Karen Antioxidant Cream. One of my best sellers. For all skin types. I love how soft this light cream makes my skin feel.
- If you have dry skin, I would add 2-5 drops of my Miss Karen Vitamin Facial Oil.